All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 08.10.2014, 04:59   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,505 / 847 (80) +++++++
atinkerersnotebook: Configuring Project Accounting & Configuring Warehouse Management And Control Now Available To Download As Draft PDF eBooks
Источник: http://atinkerersnotebook.com/2014/1...ft-pdf-ebooks/
==============

Over the past couple of months I have received a number of requests to provide guides on how to configure the Project Accounting and Warehouse Management modules within Dynamics AX, and although they were way down in the list of guides that were planned, I recently had the opportunity to prepare a couple of demonstrations on both of these topics and though that I would take advantage of it and create the guides for both of these topics.

I have not completed either of the books, but I do have all of the storyboards created so I thought that I would publish the draft versions ahead of the finished copies for anyone who is interested in walking through the examples. You all should be able to get the general idea of the flow just from the screen shots without a problem.

Both of these books are available if you have an eBook Subscription to the Dynamics AX Companions site and if you want to download them then just click on the following links.

Configuring Project Management & Accounting Within Dynamics AX 2012

The Project Accounting module within Dynamics AX allows you to manage and track projects and work breakdown structures directly within the application, or through Microsoft Project which is integrated with Dynamics AX. This allows you to track time and material costs directly with Dynamics AX and have them post and update projects automatically.

This guide is currently 753 pages long and includes the following chapters:

• Configuring Project Management And Accounting Controls
  • Configuring Projects
  • Configuring Project Collaboration Workspaces
  • Using Ms Project To Manage Project Details
  • Managing Scheduling Within Projects
  • Configuring Project Budgets
  • Configuring Timesheet Reporting For Projects
  • Configuring Expense Reporting For Projects
For more information click the following link:

http://dynamicsaxcompanions.com/Bare-Bones-Configuration-Guides/Configuring-Project-Management

Configuring Warehouse Management And Control Within Dynamics AX 2012

The Warehouse Management and Control module within Dynamics AX is one of the newest modules that have been added to the application and is a great extension to the system. The WMS module extends out the existing inventory control functionality to include location directives, work templates, worker management, and also an inbuilt client for handheld devices.

This guide is currently 451 pages long and includes the following chapters:

• Configuring Warehouse Management Controls
  • Configuring Warehouses
  • Configuring Products
  • Configuring Work
  • Configuring The WMS Handheld
  • Configuring Workers
  • Receiving Through WMS
  • Picking & Shipping Through WMS
For more information click the following link:

http://dynamicsaxcompanions.com/Bare-Bones-Configuration-Guides/Configuring-Warehouse-Management

To add subscriptions to your account just follow the instructions on the Dynamics AX Companionswebsite.

Источник: http://atinkerersnotebook.com/2014/1...ft-pdf-ebooks/